Computer Fritz
I have been having technical difficulties with my computer. One dead.... trying to use and old laptop and the mouse pad is freaking out. Every once in a while I get to use Tom's Mac when he is not using it for work. Can't afford a new one right now so..... My communication with my friends and family will be limited to sparse emails and phone. Oh well. I will fall off the internet wagon for a while....
I have been having technical difficulties with my computer. One dead.... trying to use and old laptop and the mouse pad is freaking out. Every once in a while I get to use Tom's Mac when he is not using it for work. Can't afford a new one right now so..... My communication with my friends and family will be limited to sparse emails and phone. Oh well. I will fall off the internet wagon for a while....
1 comment:
There you are! What have you been up to?
Email me @ jonesfullhouse@ymail.com
Post a Comment