
Forgotten Jewel
We all wrestle with some particular fear. Mine is the fear of being forgotten. It is rather comical all the times in my life I have been forgotten.
Yet in me there has always been a strong since of value and importance. Like I had something beautiful inside of me waiting to be revealed. There is this fire burning deep inside that is just waiting for the faceting of my life to be done so that the Light of God can shine through me.
Life's enemy seems to know my purpose though.Over the years there have been countless occasions when I felt like a precious stone sitting in a dark cave waiting to be discovered and valued. I have felt discovered and then out shone by another stone then left behind....forgotten. I have even felt like I was removed from the cave. Taken home and then left in a drawer....forgotten.
But today I heard a gentle whisper say..." all that you think you see is only a deception. You, my child are a precious stone that I have been faceting all along. Those dark times are just times when you are in my jewelry box to rest. You have a purpose. I am just not done making the crown. "

I am still processing that thought........
Will all that I have to offer ever mean anything......?
But today I heard a gentle whisper say..." all that you think you see is only a deception. You, my child are a precious stone that I have been faceting all along. Those dark times are just times when you are in my jewelry box to rest. You have a purpose. I am just not done making the crown. "

I am still processing that thought........
No comments:
Post a Comment