We made the big move. The kids did incredibly well in the car. We had a few times of emotion break downs and almost had our moving truck stolen but we are here. Carlsbad is beautiful. We have gone to the beach twice a day for the past three days. Nice!!! The beach is just a few miles from our apartment. Yeah!! I will add some pictures soon when I can find my camera.
Jenny: As for the baby, I am feeling him move around in my tummy. That is favorite part about being pregnant. My heart beats a little faster everytime he moves. I sit and stare at my bare tummy waiting for the next move. James Lucas Spann will be his name but we are planning on calling him Luke because there are several James in the family.
Aiden is finally starting to realize that it will be cool to have another boy around.
2 comments:
I am honored that I had my name mentioned in your post- maybe because I am the one bugging you the most :)! I can't wait to see pics of Carlsbad although I will probably be jealous. Have fun and talk soon!
Jenny
Can't wait for Luke to discover America!
Post a Comment