Mary Magdalene poured out her most precious oils on the feet of Jesus. One look into the Grace filled eyes of Christ spurred her devotion. Help me Lord to pour my hearts oils on your feet and be consumed with an uncommon devotion such as hers.
Thursday, July 03, 2008
For those of you who are wondering if homeschooling is messing up my kids......
That is too funny! I remember doing that with my little sister, but I would also roll her up in a blanket and then make her stand up and walk- she fell down every time and it would take her minutes to wiggle out. I am laughing just thinking about it.
We miss you and are glad you are having so much fun! - Jenny
2 comments:
That is too funny! I remember doing that with my little sister, but I would also roll her up in a blanket and then make her stand up and walk- she fell down every time and it would take her minutes to wiggle out. I am laughing just thinking about it.
We miss you and are glad you are having so much fun! - Jenny
This is hilarious!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment