Mary Magdalene poured out her most precious oils on the feet of Jesus. One look into the Grace filled eyes of Christ spurred her devotion. Help me Lord to pour my hearts oils on your feet and be consumed with an uncommon devotion such as hers.
Cute family shot! Now, where is that 4th baby going on that stroller? :) I am trying to decide what kind of double stroller to get myself! Can't wait till we can both post pics of our little Lukes!
4 comments:
How fun!!
Melissa,
You look so pretty:)! I love your little "happy birthday" messages to your kids. They are so adorable.
We miss y'all here in TX!
Jana
Your baby belly is looking so cute!
Cute family shot! Now, where is that 4th baby going on that stroller? :) I am trying to decide what kind of double stroller to get myself! Can't wait till we can both post pics of our little Lukes!
Post a Comment